Enjoy

Monday, April 6, 2009

things that happened..

Actually today was a good day for me?
but CMK had spoiled my mood!
y u want to look at my paper? u scared me!
tat's why i scolded u like hell..
don always
peep at us! we need freedom!
he spoiled my mood today!



besides, wow.my hair coming off~
keguguran lor!!
T.T maybe it's cause by the shampoo~

damn, so expensive but made my hair falling==

now trying another one..hope my hair will grow back!
=D
tml i'm sitting for a maths test..
hope i get a good result!=D
god bless u & me^^how about wendy & yap?
the sad story had just began..~ hope their love is strong enough!
wendy
cried today, infront of me and soey..!

touching man..T.T..support ya always!! u can do it! and
Yap, i promised u to take good care of her rite?=))
Good Bye Yap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Yat Lou Shun Fung*!!


Ka Ann? i hope u can solved all ur problemS! live in a happier life! infront of u still got a lot of GOOD one!! just wait and see?=)
@SMILE ALWAYS!@




Chow Tshun Nam & I

While performing=)


Group photo!(all in red)

Group photo 2









No comments:

Post a Comment