Enjoy

Friday, May 8, 2009

Wow! Exam is gonna over!!

Now only left one paper..it is CHEMISTRY!!
hope i can pass laa~~=PP
tml basel church having a concert.
should i go or don't? coz i'm kinda lazy!
confirm tml la~=)
finally, my bro back to KL dy~
the com is mine!!hahaha~
tat's why so long didn't update my blog.

everyone asking how was ur papers?
aih..the answer is TOTALLY BAD!
first,my malay paper wrote out of topic dy!
but hope my teacher don't care about tat..but impossible!
english paper? just wrote nonsense~
maths 1 still okok la~
BIOLOGY!! damn tat subject.i din study for it..
because Moral also on tat day..
so i only memorized moral nilai..
and i knew my bio paper sure failed!
hope i won't failed my subjects over half la~

wish me luck!=)
these few days keep raining.. quite scary and comfortable!^^
keep on~

No comments:

Post a Comment