Enjoy

Monday, July 6, 2009

The days without mummy..

Nth special wif these. My meals r prepare by Renny~ the food were nice! haha.. and Siah's bro fetch me go to sch on Friday, Monday & Tuesday. My mummy will be back tml(Tuesday)*YAYss!*
hope thr's something for mee!! haha~~ oh ya, Saturday we're gathered together after tuition at my home! we have a lot of fun and crazyy..laugh till whole house also heard..XD..we'd took some photos too. after tat they went back home..







SoposSs!

Next! Camboree is COMING!!! i'm excited about tiss!! because first time all frens are camping together!! YAY!! pray tat Wendy can gooo..T.T.. it's on this Friday.. pics will be update soon!!

one last thing, i'd cut my hair! because the end thr r too dry.. so i decided to cut off those dried hair! =)

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment