Enjoy

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Help meee.

Everynight I can only sleep around 3am. 
what's wrong with me. I don't feel sleepy at all. 
How can i change this lifestyle. 
someone save me please..
maybe it's really a time for me to have someone care for me, and walk with me. 
yeah, i've been waiting for this but why there's no one? 
Am i being too choosy? 
I admit that i'm a bit choosy but then when I met the right one,
I don't dare to take a step, my pride is too high. damn. 
We must gain our happiness ourselves isn't it? 
go girl! telling myself I can do it. :) and also hope my friends able to find their mr. / mrs. right too!
Good Night world. 

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha too lonely? >.<
    is time to try a new life -> love life
    i also hope to find a mr right soon.. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeeap! >< maybe single for too long already. it's time to buck up. haha. hope u can find ur mr.right soon!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete