Enjoy

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July July ~

It's been a long time right. heeees,
Since my final term of diploma done at end of April 2013,
I stayed a week in KL to enjoy the time with friends
then back to hometown. Then after around 2 weeks?
back to KL again then next stop, Hong Kong. :)
We had a looooooot of fun there! And a lot of handsomes huh? haha
We stayed at Central and its just beside Lan Kwai Fong.
yea, it's like what u think when u heard the name.
PPl drinking everywhere, drunkard staring at you like gonna eat you.
~.~

Then back to hometown again and kk then sdk again. :)
Time actually flies, agree?
I've been here for 2 months already.
without any job. ㅎㅎ
And i've booked air ticket on 20th Aug going back to KL for Degree.
Cant wait to meet all friends there.

Its JULY! and i wondering what happened to my beloved pimples.
They are growing on places that they dont really grow in the past.
^!$#@^!*# Leave me alone pls pimples! I still love you as always~ :(

I miss suju oppas so much! these days there are problems appeared between Elf.
I hope they can solve the problems as fast as possible as it will hurt them.
And today is our 우주대스타 김희철 생일이다~ 생일축하해~
아브러도 행벅야지! ㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment