Enjoy

Monday, March 23, 2009

I'll be using this one..

Since my com cannot type chinese, i'm going to use back Blogspot..
Sorry for changing again! coz i found tat blogspot is more easier and nicer=D..
So pls forgive me about changing AGAIN! Hahaha..

Today school reopen and all the things came back normal dy..
But i sleep the most in school today! because last nite i went to bed kinda late~
my friends are planning to go for a trip in the end of this year.. wow
and im excited about going along with ma bitches~haha..

And i had escaped bio class~how dare am i!=D
sorry teacher!will attend ur class next time.hehe..
besides tat, this saturday my frens and i are going to Belia meeting~
for sure,that is damn boring one~ and! tml i'm having a appoinment to visit the dentist~
hope my teeth is totally ok la & take off the stupid braces..T.T
afternoon having easter drama practise, dance & tuition at Mr.Tan..
tml will be a busy day~ so i've to sleep right now!haha..good night=)


This Bridal gown so nice!!i like tis..=)


No comments:

Post a Comment